See the sights of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle on a tour that departs Reykjavik mid-morning, meaning that you can appreciate the natural wonders without the crowds. Marvel at waterfalls and geysers, and bathe in the Secret Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most hotels and from designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area) within the greater Reykjavík area. You will be picked up from your hotel between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring a bathing suit and towel for the Secret Lagoon bath
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended.
- The tour operator reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to extreme weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.