Discover the incredible landscapes of southern Iceland on this full-day tour from Reykjavik. Experience the Land of Fire and Ice with its waterfalls, volcanoes, and glaciers. Take a walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and along a black sand beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You must be ready at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the tour. Available meeting points are: bus stop 3 - Lækjargata, bus stop 13 - Rauðarárstígur, bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið Culture House.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Note that pick-ups begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus, and bring your voucher with you. Be sure to provide your hotel details in advance.
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.