Embark on a magical half-day afternoon or evening tour through Geldingaladur Valley and see the eruption site of Fagradalsfjall Volcano alongside a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik. Please contact the activity provider to confirm pickup details after booking.
Select participants and date
Please wait for your guide at Tour Bus Stop 12 which is opposite the Storm Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The hike is around 8km and 300m in elevation
- Due to city regulations, parts of the city center are not accessible by bus; you will be redirected to special bus stops if you are staying in these areas