See the highlights of Iceland’s south coast on a 14-hour tour from Reykjavik. Visit the glacier lagoon Jökulsárlón to marvel at an outlet of Europe’s largest glacier, walk behind the famous Seljalandsfoss waterfall and among icebergs on black sand beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area). We will contact you by email to arrange your specific pickup location in case we aren't allowed to pick you up from your accommodation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area)
- Pickup is also available from suburbs of Reykjavik or a cruise ship port in Reykjavik
- Pickup time is 7:30AM-8:00AM, with a tour duration of around 14 hours
- There is a minimum of 4 participants to operate this tour
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended.
- It is required by Icelandic law to have child seats/boosters (as some families already travel with their own, it is kindly asked of you to notify the tour by email/phone in case you would like the tour to provide you one for the tour)
- There is minimum of 4 participants required to operate this tour (in the event the minimum isn't reached, you will be offered an alternative departure or a full refund)
- The company reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of the clients