Hop onboard a shared shuttle bus transfer between Keflavik Airport (KEF) and BSI Bus Terminal or central Reykjavik. Enjoy the free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup optional
- Look for a coach branded with 'Flybus - Reykjavik Excursions.' You will be picked up by small buses that can access selected hotels, and designated bus stops. You might have to change at BSI terminal from the small bus to the large airport shuttle. The starting time refers to the departure time from the BSI Bus Terminal. Plan for your pickup to be 30 minutes before the starting time. If your hotel is not accessible by bus, you will be picked up at the nearest designated bus stop.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to an environmental standpoint the City of Reykjavik does not allow larger coaches on many of its streets. If your accommodation is located on one of the streets that are not accessible, you will be picked up or dropped off at the nearest bus station
- Baggage allowance: two standard pieces of luggage (23kg) per person and one small carry-on item