Explore the home of the Icelandic sagas on a Silver Circle day tour. Through the wild landscapes of West Iceland visit magical waterfalls, spectacular canyon baths, see powerful hot springs, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. If your accommodation is located in an area of the city which is closed to commercial traffic due to local laws, the local partner will confirm a designated pickup point with you.
- Soak in the rejuvenating Husafell Canyon Baths
- Visit beautiful waterfalls such as Hraunfossar, Langifoss, and Barnafoss
- See turf houses, elf huts, and the medieval home of Snorri Sturluson
- Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
- Professional English tour guided in a minibus
- Free Wi-Fi and USB chargers on every bus seat
- Admission to Canyon Baths with towel and bathing shoes rental
- Food and drink (available purchase at scheduled stops)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The Canyon Baths are situated in a protected natural environment, which means no soaps can be used in the showers, but guests are welcome to use the facilities at Husafell for free.
- The tour operates in all weathers.