Explore the beautiful south coast of Iceland on this unique day tour. Visit the amazing waterfalls in the area, enjoy an optional glacier hike on Solheimajokull Glacier, and walk on the magic Black Beach of Reynisfjara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up from hotels and other accommodations within Reykjavik. In Reykjavik center, there are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed to drive and then pick up is at the nearest official pick-up station. Pick up takes place between 08:30 - 09:00am so please be ready at your chosen pick up location from 08:30.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You must wear warm clothes that are wind and waterproof
- You must wear good hiking shoes, which you can rent
- The glacier hike is subject to weather conditions and if it is canceled you will be offered an alternative activity or a partial refund
- The tour duration is up to 12 hours
- There is a maximum number of people of 19
- Food is not included but you will make a lunch and afternoon coffee break