Explore the beautiful south coast of Iceland on this unique day tour. Visit the amazing waterfalls in the area, enjoy an optional glacier hike on Solheimajokull Glacier, and walk on the magic Black Beach of Reynisfjara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up from hotels and other accommodations within Reykjavik. In Reykjavik center, there are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed to drive and then pick up is at the nearest official pick-up station. Pick up takes place between 08:30 - 09:00 AM. Please be ready at your chosen pick up location from 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You must wear warm clothes that are wind proof
- Hiking shoes are available to rent
- The glacier hike (when this option is selected) is subject to weather conditions and if it is cancelled you will be offered an alternative activity or a partial refund
- Food is not included but you will make a lunch and afternoon coffee break