Discover the cultural history of play through creative, entertaining, and colorful exhibits ranging from comic books to arcade games, and a giant kaleidoscope. See contemporary and vintage favorites in the National Toy Hall of Fame.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children 23 months and younger can enter for free when accompanied by a paying adult
- A nominal surcharge of $1 for carousel and train rides is payable on the day of your activity
- This activity is wheelchair and baby stroller accessible
- Parking in the museum garage is $5 and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The garage can be accessed from Howell Street
- The butterfly garden is open daily from 11 AM to 4:15 PM