Experience the wonders of the Vatican Museums in the evening, after the crowds have gone home. Explore the museum in the magical, dreamlike state of the evening hours. Enjoy a small group tour of only 6 people to make this experience even more intimate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Skip the ticket lines at the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel without the crowds
- Explore the impressive galleries in the quiet of the evening
- Ask all the questions you want in your small group of only 6 people
- 3-hour small group tour
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Professional local guide
- Administrative fees
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Caffé Vaticano, on Viale Vatican 100, across the street from the museum’s entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Availability is limited and tours take place just once a week, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tours depart each Friday at 8:00 PM from late April to late October.
- Please note that on rare occasions, your group might have 1 or 2 additional guests so as not to split families or groups of friends traveling together.