Skip the ticket lines and enjoy a semi-private VIP morning tour of the Vatican. Admire works by Michelangelo, Botticelli and others in the Vatican Museums. Marvel at the frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and get privileged entrance to St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Skip the long ticket lines to the monuments of Vatican City
- Take a guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- See works of art by Michelangelo and many other artists
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Skip-the-ticket-line admission
- Professional art historian guide
- Small group walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Comune di Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Student card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Students must bring a valid student ID card to enter.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under 6 years old travel free.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.