Visit the Vatican Museums, avoiding the long wait with skip-the-ticket-line entry. Admire the ancient sculptures, stunning frescoes, medieval maps, and priceless paintings with your expert guide during this 3-hour after-hours tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 7:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Skip the ticket lines waiting to enter the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel, with Michelangelo's Last Judgement and Creation of Adam
- Visit the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- Enter the famous Raphael Rooms
- All admission fees
- Professional guide
- Small group walking tour (maximum of 18 people)
- Guaranteed skip-the-ticket-line admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit to St. Peter's Basilica
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered; you risk refused entry if you fail to comply with this dress requirement.
- The tour is available for a limited time only, on Fridays from mid-April to the end of October.