Skip the line on our private tour of the Vatican Museums. In addition to the Vatican Museum, your official Vatican tour guide will take you to St. Peter’s Square, and through the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Skip the line at Vatican attractions and enter without having to wait
- Marvel at the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter’s Square and St. Peter’s Basilica
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Official Vatican Tour Guide
- Admission tickets to the Vatican Museums (Get your tickets here on GetYourGuide (09:00 preferred) not on Wednesday morning due the papal audience in St. Peter's Square)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vatican Museums entrance, located in Viale Vaticano, Vaticano 00165 Rome, just under the white arch on the steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home.
- The tour can be canceled up to 2 weeks before the scheduled date. If a cancellation is not made within this time period, the supplier reserves the right to debit a "no show fee” on your credit card, which will be the total amount for the requested services.
- It is recommended that guests make their own way to the Vatican Museums to meet with their guide. Alternatively, the guide can meet guests at their hotel and accompany them, by taxi, to the Vatican (service charge covered in tour fee).