Enjoy an exclusive experience of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Visit the Sistine Chapel with no crowds at 7:30 AM, a full hour and a half before the general public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 7:10 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Access the Vatican Museums super early to avoid the crowds
- Skip the ticket line to the museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Marvel at the ceiling of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Entrance fees and skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican
- Local and professional art historian guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small group walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Between Hotel Alimandi and Caffé Vaticano, at the top of the big staircase (Viale Vaticano, 100). A representative will be there holding a sign reading “The Roman Guy.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Selfie sticks
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered.
- The basilica is closed on Wednesday mornings due to the papal audience.
- The tour runs rain or shine all year round, however sometimes part of the Vatican City closes for special religious events.
- The tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, walking impairments, or strollers.