This fabulous tour is specially designed for wheelchair users in mind. Your guide takes you through the most important parts of the Vatican Museums that have wheelchair accessibility - the Pinacoteca Gallery, the Raphael rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the Vatican museums with priority access
- Have more time to visit some of the greatest works of art in the Vatican
- See the most important rooms that are wheelchair accessible
- Skip-the-line entry
- Professional guide
- Admission fees
- Headsets (to better hear the guide during the tour)
- The tour inside Saint Peter's Basilica
- Pick-up from your hotel and drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: wheelchair is not provided to clients by the local supplier; you can rent it inside the Vatican Museums (a valid document must be presented). Alternatively you can bring your own wheelchair.
- Luggage storage not available.
- A dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- This tour does not include a visit to St Peter's Basilica. However, you can visit St Peter's Basilica independently when the tour is over. Ask your guide to point you in the right direction.