Go behind the scenes with a 1-hour guided tour, enjoy a Meet & Taste and go behind the scenes of a Rotterdam Foodwalhalla. End with a spectacular view over the city at the rooftop of Het Witte Huis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Private or small groups available
- Visit the Timestairs surrounded by archaeological treasures
- See the colors and details of the Horn of Plenty
- Go behind the scenes of the Markthal to visit places only accessible to market professionals
- Do a "Meet & Taste" with an entrepreneur who will treat you to small bites
- Enjoy rooftop views on Het Witte Huis overlooking the whole city
- See the Cube Houses, spectacular homes turned on their axes
- Professional guide
- Voucher for a discount or a free drink at one of the stands in Markthal
- Voucher for a discounted entrance to one of the Cube Houses
- Postcard of Rotterdam architectural photographer Ossip van Duivenbode
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tours are in English, or if necessary Dutch and English.