Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing lunch overlooking the vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour is the modern winery of La Croizille, easily identifiable by its distinctive orange, black, and white building. It is situated approximately 3 km from St Emilion, which is around 4 minutes by car, 11 minutes by bike, or 30 minutes on foot. If you're coming from Bordeaux, it's about 45 km away, taking approximately 45 minutes by car or a 35-minute train ride to reach Saint Emilion train station. From Bergerac, the winery is approximately 55 km away, taking about 1 hour by car or 45 minutes by train. When you arrive, you can't miss the modern winery of La Croizille, and please note that the reception is located in the traditional building next door, called Chateau Tour Baladoz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please inform us in advance about your dietary restrictions. A vegan option is not available.