Enjoy a hike through Muir Woods, home to giant coastal sequoias, the largest trees on earth, and experience the peacefulness of the setting. Visit Sausalito, take in spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, and sail back to San Francisco by ferry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that the address you inputted at the time of booking is not a guarantee of pick up. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location. Pick-up is provided at most hotels in the San Francisco downtown and Fisherman's Wharf areas.
- Explore the Muir Woods, home to massive redwoods
- Enjoy a stop in Sausalito and views of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Take a ferry ride on San Francisco Bay
- Pick-up at most San Francisco hotels
- Professional local driver and guide
- Ferry ticket
- Muir Woods entry fee for tours after April 1, 2020
- Muir Woods entry fee (USD 15) for tours before March 31, 2020
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that for your child's safety, you are required to use a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4 feet 9 inches in height.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.
- You must reconfirm your tour at least 48 hours in advance. You will be informed of the exact pick-up location and time when you reconfirm your tour.