Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and Oakland Bay Bridge on a beautiful 1.5-hour boat ride along San Francisco Bay with your own personal audio guide. See Alcatraz and Sausalito up close as you learn all about California's most eclectic city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Red and White Fleet Box Office, located at Pier 43 1/2 in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf at Taylor Street and Embarcadero, right behind the iconic Crab sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tips, food and drinks are not included in the price