Discover one of the most beautiful villages in France and visit either the last medieval fortified watermill still in operation or a beautiful Romanesque church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available for hotels not located at a walking distance from the meeting point which is the bus stop Place Pasteur in Sarlat.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations on the premises
- Guests are kindly asked to wear a face mask or protective covering, which are provided for free