Enjoy access to one of the most famous opera theatres in the world, along with its museum and temporary exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
La Scala Museum ticket office - Ingresso Largo Ghiringhelli 1, Piazza Scala – 20121 Milano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You will be able to see the Theatre only when rehearsals, performances, and events open to the public are not in progress. In this case, you will still be able to visit the Museum.
- To plan your visit, you can check the Theatre visibility here: https://www.museoscala.org/bestview-online-new/
- No backpacks or large bags are permitted in the Museum
- Children aged 0 to 12 are free