Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon on this fully narrated tour. Drive through beautiful and diverse landscape along the canyon's South Rim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be free time for you to buy lunch at Grand Canyon Village
- Please note, due to Covid-19, lunch options at the Grand Canyon are very limited, as such the Cameron Trading Post may be an option for lunch
- Tips for the guide are optional and not included