Embark on a historic railway and explore the natural beauty of Grand Canyon National Park on a guided tour making stops at places like the Desert View Watchtower and the Cameron Trading Post.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Sedona
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Discover the stunning natural beauty of the Grand Canyon
- Ride the historic Grand Canyon Railway
- Explore Grand Canyon National Park
- Choose between a standard or first class ticket
- National park entrance fees
- 1-Way standard or first-class train ticket Grand Canyon Village Depot (depending on which option you book)
- Professionally guided tour, in touring van, of the south and east rim of the Grand Canyon
- Time will be given to enjoy lunch on your own at Grand Canyon Village (lunch not included)
- Hotel pickup from Sedona and Flagstaff (within city limits only)
- Gratuities (15-20% for your guide is recommended if you enjoyed your tour)
- Lunch (time will be given to enjoy lunch on your own)
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Type of Transportation: all of our vehicles are equipped with audio and PA systems in order to maximize your entertainment experience while on-board. In addition, each mini-coach boasts the largest windows and most seating space in town to guarantee your comfort and viewing ability.
- Physical Activity Level: mild. Optional light hiking in order to see the views.
- What to Wear: comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.