Snorkel between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates at the Silfra fissure in Þingvellir National Park and marvel at the clearest water on Earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up possible from centrally located hotels and hostels in Reykjavík, or at the BSI bus terminal.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Silfra in Þingvellir National Park. Precise details will be provided on your voucher after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is recommended you wear thermal underwear, thick socks and clothes suitable for the day's weather conditions
- Bring contact lenses if you wear glasses
- All participants must read and sign a medical statement to take part