Experience a special two day private tour to enjoy the best of Rome. See the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Explore the Colosseum with the Roman Forum. Discover the amazing Catacombs and admire the beauties of the historical centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at Hotels, B&bs, apartments, vacation rentals in the city center only. If out of the city center, pick up and Drop off rate to be arranged on request. If you are staying in an Hotel with a lobby, please wait your driver there. If you are staying in an apartment without a lobby, please wait the driver in the street near your house number. For the Colosseum Tour: meeting point is at the Fun Tour Agency, Via della Polveriera, 8. The Agency is located on top of the Colosseum Metro Station. You have to cross the little pedestrian bridge facing the Colosseum, at which point it will be 100 meters away.
- Private group
- Have the best time in Rome in 2 days, seeing all the highlights and the intimate sites too
- Skip the Line Vatican and Sistine Chapel Private Tour
- Skip the Line Colosseum and Roman Forum Private Tour
- Be taken on a private sightseeing tour with a driver
- Learn on a small group tour of the Appian Way and Catacombs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Downtown Rome only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle or minivan
- Permission to enter Rome city centre
- Parking Fees
- 6 hour professional tour guide service
- Reservation service for special/skip the line entrance to the Vatican Museum
- Reservation service for special/skip the line entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Admission fees with privileged entrance Colosseum/Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Reservation service for special/skip the line entrance to the Colosseum/Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Admission fees with privileged entrance Catacombs
- 45 minute-group tour inside the Catacombs
- English speaking driver for the sightseeing tour on the first day
- Food and drinks
- Guide service for the panoramic tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The transportation will be held by a short limousine up to 4 people, for more people we will use a mini-van.
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons.
- The first tour is not a guided tour but only a sightseeing tour without guide.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- You can not get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items.
- Skip the line access to all the sites is included in the itinerary, but on some days there could be a line to pass through the security check.
- The itinerary may vary depending on extraordinary events.