Over three hours, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Discover the paintings and masterpieces of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Benefit from skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Discover the masterpieces of Vatican Museums
- See Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Entrance fee to St. Peters Basilica
- Food or drink, which is available to purchase
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Caffè Vaticano, 100 Viale Vaticano, 00192 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- You must provide a certificate of disability.
- Family members not requiring wheelchair access may accompany those requiring wheelchair access.
- Please note that St. Peters Basilica is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a minimum number of two people required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders and not wear shorts or sleeveless tops and you may be refused entry if you do not follow the strict dress code.
- Photography is not permitted inside the Sistine Chapel.
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide.