Discover the most wonderful sights of St. Gallen with the help of a friendly, local guide. Go beneath the city's surface to learn it's history, culture, and traditions in this 1.5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn the local traditions and customs of St. Gallen
- Discover the city through the eyes of a local
- Get to know more about the local art and artists
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet the guide at St. Leonhard-Strasse, 9000, in front of the fountain. To avoid delays, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please provide us with a valid phone number (incl. country code), as your guide will get in touch with you in advance.
- Please present your mobile voucher at the start of the tour.