Have the essential experience in the Vatican City, exploring the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 1:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica
- Learn centuries of history at the Vatican Museum
- Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- See the ancient Greek Sculpture of Hermes
- Discover the Map Rooms
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Professional guide
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare & Via Leone IV.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- For women, it is required to cover your knees and shoulders while in St. Peter's Basilica.
- No large bags allowed.
- Wheelchairs have a separate route and can only be taken as a private tour.