Skip the line and tour the palace of Catherine the Great and see its magnificent Amber Room. Explore the Russian garden art of the grounds surrounding the palace on this 3-hour guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, French
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel/outside of your apartment holding a sign with your name.
- Private group available
What customers loved
"The amber room is wonderful but pressure of numbers means you will only have a short stop here so make the most of it"
"Awesome guide, fun guests & splendid Rococo palace! Easily one of my favourite places here. And yea St. Petersburg for the win!"
"The ease of entry and movement with a small group"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The guide will be waiting for you by the Rastrelli statue holding a GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please make sure to arrive at the meet up location 5 minutes before the start of the tour
- The tour will begin on time and refunds cannot be issued for latecomers and no-shows