Learn how to ride a paddleboard from an experienced instructor with a stand-up paddleboard beginner's course. Get acquainted with the basics of paddleboarding while enjoying the scenery surrounding the Neckar river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Riverhouse am NeckarOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity is only available to strong swimmers.
- Please note, children under 12 years old cannot participate. Children over 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note, a minimum of 4 people are required for this activity to operate. The activity has a maximum size of 8 people.
- Please note, that your shoes may get wet.
- It is recommended to wear appropriate swim attire (no cotton) and bring to a towel and a change of clothes.