2. Sydney: Hop-on Hop-off Harbor Cruise Ferry Ticket
Get your keys to the city of Sydney with a 1 or 2-day pass for the Sydney Harbour hop-on-hop-off fleet. Cruises depart from Circular Quay and Darling Harbour and allow you the flexibility of visiting up to 8 famous harbor precincts or simply stay on board for a round trip.
• Darling Harbour: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds, National Maritime Museum, Explorer Bus, China Town, shopping, restaurants, bars, ICC Sydney, Barangaroo and more
• Watsons Bay: Home of Doyles famous seafood restaurant and one of Sydney’s best waterfront pubs. Take a short stroll to Camp Cove, the Gap and historic South Head
• Circular Quay: Sydney Opera House, the historic Rocks precinct, weekend markets, Royal Botanic Gardens, Harbor Bridge pylon, restaurants, bars and the Explorer Bus
• Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia’s amazing wildlife including koalas, platypus and kangaroos plus animals of the world. Park entry fees apply
• Manly - A short walk to famous Manly surf beaches, ocean-front restaurants, bars and cafés