Cruise Sydney Harbour while exploring the natural and iconic city sights on this 4-hour cruise. Relax and enjoy lunch on the water while mingling with other guests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 12:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Cruise through Sydney Harbour and enjoy amazing views
- Enjoy an Aussie-inspired cold buffet lunch on the water
- Stop and enjoy Lane Cove River and Taylor's Bay
- 4-hour harbor cruise aboard a 10-meter catamaran
- Pick up and drop-off at Darling Harbour Marina, Cockle Bay Wharf
- Lunch and afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Depart from Cockle Bay Marina, Darling Harbour. The entrance to the marina is located in front of the Blackbird Cafe and Tokio Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- As this tour accommodates visitors and locals to Sydney, some guides may speak a second language.
- Scheduled tours run for 4 hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Cruises run with a minimum of 5 passengers and may vary according to special events held in Sydney. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.