Explore Siracuse is possibly the most important historical tour. Our local guide will bring all to life. Wander in the ancient Greeks footsteps in the archaeological park and then continue to discover the picturesque old town of Ortigia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Taormina Bus Terminal, Piazza Luigi Pirandello, 98039 Taormina. Pick-up time: 7:30 amOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Restrictions: Walking difficulties due to some brisk walking.
- What to Bring: Comfortable shoes. Sun hat in summer time.
- Passport (and visa) required. If under 18 free entrances.
- Excursion is suitable also for families.