Explore Maria Island and the Ile Des Phoques, or the Island of Seals, on a guided cruise. Spot wombats, dolphins, fur seals, and more. Take a guided tour of the historic Darlington convict penal site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the cafe in Triabunna (21 Vicary Street) for a check-in at 8:30 AM - 8:45 AM. The cafe opens at 8:00 AM and you are welcome to come along early and have a coffee and something to eat for breakfast. There is secure parking for cars and campers behind the cafe. If you are not familiar with the area, please aim to arrive at 8:00 AM. Parking at the cafe is all day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)