Enjoy an amazing half-day cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands. Departing from Tauranga, you'll see seasonal marine wildlife such as dolphins, seals, whales while relaxing on board a comfortable cruising vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a half-day wildlife and adventure experience in the Bay of Plenty
- See some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand
- Sip a cold beverage from the onboard bar with regional wines, locally brewed beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Listen to the captain's commentary and learn about the local marine wildlife and Bay of Plenty area
- Take some amazing photographs
- 4 to 5 hour cruise on a comfortable cruising vessel with a large open sun-deck & 360° views
- An experienced captain and friendly, professional crew
- Live informative commentary
- Onboard books and resources
- Onboard bathroom
- Onboard communal BBQ
- Lunch and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Strand Wharf, Tauranga City, across the road from Starbucks Cafe. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Allow time for traffic and parking (available off Dive Crescent).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour departs at 9 am, and normally takes between 4 and 5 hours. Variations are due to seasonal weather conditions, daylight savings time, client's time commitments, sea conditions, weather, and time spent with dolphins or other marine life.
- Please bring bottled water, a warm jacket and/or layered clothes, an Eftpos card or cash (in order to buy drinks and snacks from the bar), your own lunch, sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, binoculars.