Enjoy a secret Golden Circle tour, bathing in a geothermal hot pool and discovering the most popular route in Iceland. You will also encounter Urriðafoss, the Secret Lagoon, Thingvellir, Geysir, and Gullfoss throughout this experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from all hotels in the greater Reykjavik area. However hotels located in downtown Reykjavik area use bus stops. Locate your nearest bus stop at www.busstop.is if this applies.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is operated in a minibus and, your guides focus on groups not exceeding more than 19 people
- Dress according to weather, with sturdy shoes
- The level of this tour is easy
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 19 participants
- Children 16 years old or younger can enter the pool only with their parents, leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates their own physical condition before entering the water
- It is vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience