See the royal landmarks of London on a 4-hour walking tour, and discover hidden sites known only to locals. Visit the medieval Tower of London to see the famous “Beefeaters.” Then, cruise down the River Thames towards Buckingham Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Currently, the Tower of London will open 1-hour later, therefore departure time will be postponed by 1-hour. This means that if the Changing of the Guards Ceremony cannot be included in the itinerary, will be replaced with an extended walking tour
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony will not operate in the event of rain. In the event of rain, the ceremony will be replaced with an extended walking tour.
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues may change at short notice. It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The activity provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- The changing of the guard schedule may change and on different dates, you'll see either footguards or horse guards (on Tuesday & Thursday, you’ll experience the change of the Household Cavalry)