Enjoy a memorable visit to the USS Midway Museum when you're in San Diego. Skip the line when visiting the longest serving Aircraft Carrier in the American fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The veterans telling their stories."
"Listening to the retired pilot describe how the planes take off and land on the ship. His enthusiasm was priceless!"
"Movie and talk on the take off procedure"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The USS Midway Museum is located at 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, California, 92101, alongside Navy Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is complimentary for children 5 years old or younger, as well as for active-duty military personnel (including reservists) with valid ID (daytime admission only)
- You may arrive at any time during opening hours (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Note that last admission is at 4:00 PM daily
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day