Discover the main islands of the lagoon, with plenty of time at your disposal. Discover Murano with its centuries-old art of glass making, Burano with its colorful houses, and Torcello, complete with historical artifacts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, Spanish, German, English
Select participants and date
Piers 1, 2 and 3 in front of Palazzo Cornoldi in Riva degli Schiavoni 4142 (4 bridges away from St. Mark's Square, approx. 7-minute walk). Here you will find an assistant who will show you the exact boat of the company IL DOGE DI VENEZIA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island