Enjoy fast access to the most emblematic monuments of Venice: the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. Marvel at the impressive halls in the palace, the golden mosaics in the basilica and visit the prison crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet by Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the post office next to St. Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign that reads "Meeting Point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- No refunds will be issued for latecomers or no-shows.
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided