Enjoy a tasting of Italian Prosecco and Sparkling wine in a homely bar in an off-the-beaten-track part of Venice. Marco, the expert Sommelier, will guide you through 5 different sparkling wines from Veneto or Italy alongside delicious finger food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
With the Accademia Gallery on your back just go straight and cross the Accademia Bridge (the wooden one), go straight and then turn right, you will be in Campo (square) Santo Stefano. Go straight towards the brown church, at the corner with two bars you have to turn right and after a few meters you will find “Ai Do Cancari” wine bar on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is restricted to those over 18 years old. In Italy it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18.
- Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking disabilities
- In case of any kind of food intolerance or allergies, please inform VENICE TOURS at the moment of reservation
- If you are less than 6 people the tour is not considered private and you could share the tasting with other people