Enjoy a 1-hour boat tour on the Grand Canal of Venice, where you will see the bustling Venetian waterfront and iconic historical landmarks like the luxurious Hotel Gritti, the soirees' palace Ca' Pisani Moretta, and the ancient Rialto Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Cruise along the Grand Canal of Venice in a motorboat
- Admire the new, modern glass bridge, Della Costituzione, built near Calatrava
- See Venetian patrician homes, traditional palazzos, and famous churches
- Pass through the bustling Venetian waterfront
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour does not run on Vogalonga (date is not fixed, but usually in May), on Christmas (Dec. 25 and 26), or on New Year's Day.