Escape the crowds of Venice and visit 3 of the quieter islands of the lagoon on this multilingual guided boat trip. Learn about the glass-blowing traditions of Murano, stroll among the colorful houses of Burano and discover the historical Torcello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet the tour staff at the "Serenissima Boat" yellow desk located in Riva degli Schiavoni close to the "Ponte della Paglia" on the corner of the "Prisons" and Calle degli Albanesi. The staff will guide you from the desk to the starting point in Riva degli Schiavoni, in front of the Cornoldi barracks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Medical mask
Know before you go
- This activity operates come rain or shine
- At the end of the trip, you will have the option to stay and explore on your own or take the boat back to Venice
- Please check in at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please bring a packed lunch if you prefer to enjoy more time exploring the island (not included)