Discover the lace-making and glassblowing traditions of Venice on a leisurely 5-hour private tour by boat. Watch glass and lace-making demonstrations with options to buy items at a discount.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- As of August 6, 2021, all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present either a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine or negative PCR or antigen test that is no more than 48-hours old
- Green Vaccine Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats
- You can choose between a shared or private experience
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. Late arrivals will not be able to catch up with the group and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after the departure time