Venice has so much more to offer than just Saint Marks Square. Come and discover the amazing architecture and historical delights of Cannaregio and Jewish Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
- See the area where the famous artist Tintoretto once lived
- Admire Tintoretto’s masterpieces
- Stroll around the Jewish Ghetto and discover its fascinating history
- Expert guide specializing in Jewish history
- 2-hour private walking tour of the Cannaregio district, including the Jewish Ghetto
- Entrance fees to the Madonna dell'Orto Church
- Optional visit to the Jewish Museum and synagogue (entrance fees also to be paid separately)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour, The meeting point is Campo San Bortolomio, in front of the statue of Goldoni (a 1-minute walk from the Rialto bridge). Look for your guide with a sign with your name on it. Meeting point address: Campo San Bortolomio, Rialto 5282, 30124, Venice, Italy For your tablet, smartphone or GPS System: Latitude: 45.437670 Longitude: 12.336797 Emergency number: Office: 0039 041 5239979 Mobile: 0039 349 3054767 Please print off this voucher and remember to take it with you as it is proof of payment. It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point punctually. Late arrivals and no shows will not receive a refund.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to start time.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The walking tour does not take place on Saturdays. The synagogue and most shops in the area are closed.