Visit the stunning wilderness of Flinder's Chase National Park on this tour of Kangaroo Island. See Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, and Weirs Cove. Spot seals and other local wildlife in Seal Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the SeaLink Ferry Terminal Penneshaw. Look for "Kangaroo Island Trails - Scenic Tour" to the left of the terminal. Your guide will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Flinders Chase is a 2-hour drive from the Cruise Ship Terminal
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Due to severe weather at times, the tour can be canceled. It is recommended to have travel insurance in this case as the tour will not be rescheduled or refunded.