Enjoy a top-class evening concert in Karlskirche in Vienna, one of the most beautiful and interesting Baroque churches north of the Alps. Experience the authentic and impressive concert of Mozart's Requiem.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a fantastic evening concert in Karlskirche, one of the most interesting Baroque churches north of the Alps
- Experience the particular historical sound of the orchestra
- Enjoy listening to the impressive compositions by Mozart including his final work from 1791
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Concert starts at 8:15 pm; doors open at 7:45 pm
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can be cold in winter time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The voucher needs to be exchanged on the day of the concert at the box office stand in front of the church.
- To avoid waiting lines in the evening we recommend to exchange the voucher during the day opening hours are 9 AM - 8:15 PM on the day of the concert