Be enchanted by the treasures of the past. Admire the jewels of the Habsburgs and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Visit one of the most important treasure chambers in the world
- Admire the treasures of the Habsburgs such as the Austrian Imperial Crown, one of the most beautiful crowns in the world
- See the crown jewels of the Holy Roman Empire with the Imperial Crown
- Discover jewels and diamonds including parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth
- Observe legendary treasures such as the Holy Grail or the horn of the unicorn
- Entrance ticket
- Audio guide
- Guided tour (you can come with your own guide)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Swiss Wing in the Vienna Hofburg Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Regulations for free tour guide places:
- Only 1 guide per group (voucher booking) will receive free admission provided they accompany the group in the museum.
- Free tour guide places are valid for groups of more than 10 people. For less than 10 people places are not available and tour guides will be charged as paying participants of the group.
- State-certified tourist guides generally have free entrance.