Discover the most beautiful places and landscapes of Lower Austria with a trip to Krems, Spitz, Dürnstein, and Melk with a full-day private transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Vienna. Please be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Boat trip is seasonal, so it can only take place between May and October
- In basic trips: You sightsee each city and sights on your own with instructions from your driver. Only in Melk Abbey, you will have a guide.
- The table reservation at a local restaurant in Melk is optional. You can use it to avoid struggles with finding a proper restaurant without crowds inside