Enjoy a hassle-free tour with round-trip transportation and see three “must-see” locations, Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg in just one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- From your hotel accommodation in Vienna. Please be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore Lower Austria with stops in Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg
- Visit Melk Abbey and find out fascinating history about the Benedictine Monks
- Admire Salzburg and discover places related with Mozart
- Sightsee Hallstatt among steep mountains and Alpine houses landscape
Travel through Lower Austria and enjoy local, stunning scenery during your full-day trip. Discover the beauty of Lower Silesia with views of the salt lakes, vineyards, and mountains. Start with a pickup from your accommodation in Vienna and follow the Danube River into the countryside filled with dense woodlands and rolling vineyards. Admire stunning landscapes to reach the famous Melk Abbey, Salzburg, and Hallstatt. Melk Abbey is one of the biggest and most beautiful European Baroque Ensembles and is located on top of the hill. Walk around Abbey Park with the baroque garden Pavillion. Marvel at the architecture. Step inside where your guide will lead you through Abbey Museum, the Marble Hall, balcony, library, and church with its amazing chapels and decorations. Move to beautiful Hallstatt village, Austria’s oldest and possibly most photographed village famous for its salt production. See the Lake of District and the picturesque town Bad Ischl. Discover Old Town, gorgeous Lutheran Church, landscapes with steep mountains, and waterfalls. Explore Salzburg, known as Mozart’s birthplace and the town of music. See the highlights such as UNESCO-protected Old Town, Cathedral, Fortress, and “The Sound of Music” filming locations. Choose if you want a guided tour of Melk Abbey and Salzburg city, or if you want to experience the essence of the whole trip with an accompaniment of a guide on board in each place with you. After the tour, sit it back and relax with a transfer back to your hotel in Vienna.
- Private transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-German speaking driver
- Entrance fee to Melk Abbey
- 1 hour of guided tour in Melk Abbey
- 2 hours guided tour in Salzburg
- Table reservation at a local restaurant in Hallstatt
- Meals and drinks at local restaurant
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- The table reservation at a local restaurant in Hallstatt is optional. Use it to avoid struggles finding a proper restaurant without crowds inside.